Skip to main content

Esan UK based music ARTIST. (CEO mind of ay)





welcome to esan celebrity blog


Here is one of our own mr Anthony osekhuemen Otiagbe who was born and brought up in America, he is a young man full with talent, industrious, creative  , entertaining above all he is a legend in terms of speaking, writing in Esan language. 

Mr Anthony is an accountant by profession. 
 


Bio:
Anthony Osekhuemen Otaigbe (AKA TheMindOfAY) is an emerging film maker, musician, and actor with Fela-like ambitions of celebrating the pride of Esan diaspora. His music consists of a mixture of Pidgin, English, and Esan while his film projects highlight issues such as finding love, hypocrisy, and cultural identity. What will TheMindOfAY think of next?



He has dropped alot of singles 
AI VAAN

 
His newly realeased track MU DIAN  hits the air last weekend and it was a bomb millionsd of download so far. 


Website:
https://www.facebook.com/TheMindOfAY/















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zlatan’s Manager Arrested In America For Fraud

An incredibly defaming scandal is brewing in the camp of Nigerian street singer, Zlatan Ibile ana it has to do with fraud. There are reports that rapper’s tour manager, Babatunde Adio a.k.a. Royce was arrested in America for fraud. According to what we gathered, Royce had allegedly duped several show promoters with Zlatan Ibile’s name.

Politics: Without compassion No government would develop any place, chairmanship aspirant, Prince Udebhulu reveals

BENIN CITY- LEADING to the forthcoming council elections in Edo state, Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu, a chairmanship aspirant under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Esan west local government of Edo state, has assured the people of Esan west of accountability, sincerity and transparent government if given the mandate as the next chairman of Esan west local government area. Prince Kelky Udebhulu who gave this assurance in Benin city, Edo State capital, during his chat with newsmen for the forthcoming council election in the state. In his words; "Yes, we’ve seen people come in fresh as not too known politicians and disappoint in government, but what is missing in them is compassion. I have always said that if we do not have someone with compassion, who is his brother’s keeper, we won’t get governance right." He said. In his eloguent speech, he said that Esan West local government people are civilize people and easy to carry along maturely. "Let me t...

Breaking! news Esan veterian Actor St Louis Uwadiale is Dead read full details here!

 Esan veterian Actor st lious Uwadiale whom hails from uke, Ekpoma Esan west local government, Edo state died on the 11th january 2018 after a brief illness. According to report reaching is from a close source he was said to have suffered from brian leakage due to high blood pressure which cut one of his vian in the brain and cause him leakage that generated a serious headache for him.   He suffered this illness from 31th and was rushed to hospital on the 2nd jan he responded to treatment and was later discharged. On the 4th he was doing so well eating with his cousin were he slumb and fainted then he was taken ubth where he was also responding speedily untill 11th just after eating and chating with friends he was to take a rest when the situstion turned into something else what a sad event... A big loss to Esan, Edo, Nollywood. Before his death he was a popular Esan/Edo Actor He was also a producer he has produced several jobs And he is the founder CEO Agb...

Sacks Alert! Gov. Zulum has sacked Borno Head of Service

Gov. Zulum sacks Borno Head of Service Alhaji Usman Shuwa, the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), made the disclosure in a statement on Tuesday in Maiduguri. Shuwa disclosed that the governor also approved the appointment of Mr Simon Malgwi, as the new HOS, adding that the appointment was with immediate effect. “Gov. Babagana Zulum has relieved Mohammed Hassan of his appointment as the HOS with immediate effect. “He has accordingly approved the appointment of Barrister Simon Malgwi, as the new HOS,” he said.

Death penalty for hate speech will be amended says Senator sponsoring hate speech bill

LATEST POLITICS NEWS Senator sponsoring hate speech bill says death penalty will be amend Nurudeen Lawal - Senator Aliyu Abdullahi, the sponsor of the controversial hate speech bill, said death penalty in the bill will be amended - Abdullahi said the bill will be modified to reflect the views and wishes of Nigerians before it is passed into law - Nigerians have rejected the death penalty recommended as punishment for hate speech offenders by the bill, saying it is too harsh Senator Aliyu Abdullahi who is the sponsor of the bill seeking to check hate speech has reportedly given in to the agitations by Nigerians that death penalty will be amended.  The senator who is the deputy chief whip of the upper legislative chamber made this known in a statement released on Sunday, November 24.  According to the statement, the lawmaker, who is representing Niger North senatorial district, said the bill will be modified to reflect the views and wishes of Nigerians before it is pass...

On News!! See The World’s Longest Car” It Has Swimming Pool Inside

Cars are big boys’ toys. Most men will forgive you for sleeping with their wives but will never ever let you mess with their rides. Well, if you are one of them, I mean a sucker for cars, this piece will most definitely make your day. There are innumerable car models that come with tones of attractive features but none has surpassed the American Dream Limo which is currently making headlines, thanks to its super exaggerated length and other enticements like a swimming pool, a helicopter helipad among others. The car is considered as the world longest car. The American Dream Limo, a car that has not only turned heads but also left tongues wagging is owned by car collector and designer Jay Ohrberg of Burbank, California, US. Jay designed the car himself and now hires it out to people through his car hire company. The designer basically designed it for Hollywood movie to display and show in films. The 100ft long limo has 26 wheels and other stunning features like a King sized w...

NYSC Member donated all her money she recieved from her Nysc to buy school sandals for pupils where she served *WOW*

This is amazing one word for her Photos 👇

Buhari Endorse Obaseki for second tenure 4+4

It is settled!!!!! APC NEC UPDATE ""The crisis in Edo will be brought under control. I've mandated the National Chairman to put his home in order and ensure that the Governor who have served one term is supported to serve his second. Where there are grievances, I've also spoken with the Governor to give room for reconciliation so that we don't give PDP advantage in the state we already have control" ~President Mohammadu Buhari Engr SF Hopeful Hope are you still taking record? 4+4 Not Negotiable, Torwagba

Politics- Prince Udebhulu promises to resuscitate some of the moribund markets in the local government communities

EKPOMA- The All Progressives Congress (APC) chairmanship aspirant in Esan west local government and the most vibrant, bold, erudite and promising young politician, Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu, promises to lead his people to the promise land if given the opportunity to serve his people. In his evening consultative live chat broadcast on his streamline TV, Prince Udebhulu assures all Esan west people to be rest assured as the long awaited development would be seen and he is not promising what he cannot do or achieve. He declared that he isn't taken the politics as do or die affair. Prince Udebhulu promised to set up several empowerment programmes that will benefit the people while vowing to resuscitate some of the moribund markets in the local government communities. He also vowed to eschew all sorts of multiple taxations while promising to hold constant stakeholders meeting with the people to know their needs and filling it. Prince Udebhulu however advised all aspiring aspirants t...

Nigeria unveiling first national sex offenders register

Nigeria has launched its first national sexual offenders register, setting up a database of those convicted for sexual violence in a move seen as an important step towards clamping down on abuse. The "Sexual Offender Register" will contain the names of all those prosecuted for sexual violence since 2015. One in four Nigerian women are sexually abused before they turn 18, with the majority of cases of sexual abuse in country are not prosecuted, according to the  United Nations children agency UNICEF .  At Monday's launch in the capital, Abuja, Sadiya Farouq,  minister for humanitarian affairs, said  "the register will serve as a strategy to stop those engaged in violence against women". She added that a humanitarian and security crisis in northeast Nigeria caused by a decade-long armed campaign had seen a rise in cases of sexual abuse which needed to be addressed.  The register will be available online to better help the public, state b...