People have always refer to me as “mgbeke” (local girl) that I dont know fashion or carry designer bags/shoes/clothes
That I don’t wear expensive hair. Well my darlings I do know and want to wear those things but I have been saving for this building right here. I can’t remember d last time my family travelled for Xmas because their is no house to stay. My mother falls sick whenever she goes for August meeting and comes back. My father wanted to sell half of our compound to fix d leaking roof, buy ceiling and also patch the broken wall but I told him No. ( PAPA I WILL BUILD HOUSE FOR YOU) after saving for sometime, I wanted to use the money to buy myself another car (A bigger car) but I said to myself, what’s d need for d car when we don’t have roof over our head in d village moreover the car I have is still in good condition and serves me well, I can always buy another one later. Today am grateful to Almight God that it came to pass. My parents are d happiest ppl on earth. 4 masters bedroom, extra 2 toilets, kitchen, dinning and palour. God is the Greatest.” Nollywood actress @chizzyalichi #NigerianWomen
Politics- Prince Udebhulu promises to resuscitate some of the moribund markets in the local government communities
EKPOMA- The All Progressives Congress (APC) chairmanship aspirant in Esan west local government and the most vibrant, bold, erudite and promising young politician, Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu, promises to lead his people to the promise land if given the opportunity to serve his people. In his evening consultative live chat broadcast on his streamline TV, Prince Udebhulu assures all Esan west people to be rest assured as the long awaited development would be seen and he is not promising what he cannot do or achieve. He declared that he isn't taken the politics as do or die affair. Prince Udebhulu promised to set up several empowerment programmes that will benefit the people while vowing to resuscitate some of the moribund markets in the local government communities. He also vowed to eschew all sorts of multiple taxations while promising to hold constant stakeholders meeting with the people to know their needs and filling it. Prince Udebhulu however advised all aspiring aspirants to...
Comments