Skip to main content

Buhari Endorse Obaseki for second tenure 4+4

It is settled!!!!!

APC NEC UPDATE

""The crisis in Edo will be brought under control. I've mandated the National Chairman to put his home in order and ensure that the Governor who have served one term is supported to serve his second. Where there are grievances, I've also spoken with the Governor to give room for reconciliation so that we don't give PDP advantage in the state we already have control"

~President Mohammadu Buhari

Engr SF Hopeful Hope are you still taking record?

4+4 Not Negotiable, Torwagba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAN GOES VIRAL AFTER POSING WITH HIS MENTALLY CHALLENGED FATHER

The photo of a young man posing with his mentally challenged father has gone viral on the internet. The twitter user with the handle @HonBenard shared a touching photo on the platform that has left social media users charged up about the rare bond between fathers and their sons. In the photo, he could be seen striking a close pose with the man who appeared so unkempt and obviously mentally-deranged.

''IBHALUKHOR'' Esan cinema movie coming soon.

"> IBHALUKHOR is a movie that talks about a young girl who lost her mum t the age of 3, she was brought up by her father in love and kindness she had a step mother, a brother named osagie and a step brother. Her brother osagie was a lagos based banker. living well in the city. osagie her step mother named ibhade was a witch and she renderd her only son useless  BASIC QUESTION why did ebhodaghe marry a second wife? Ebhodaghe married otiti because ibhade could not bear a child for 10years after marriage. ibhade killed otiti because when she came she toook in and gave birth to a son 'osagie' after 2 years she also concieved and gave birth to her own son but otiti son was senior to her own so she destroyed her. Ebhodage loves ibhlukhor so much because she was the only daughter he had but ibhade was not happy about that. ibhade son ibhalukhor she was thinking  ibhalukor wants to take her husband away from her she tried all measure to stop them...

My breast are too heavy and I hate them😥😥 Nigerian lady cries out

In her post, she disclosed how much she hates being busty and also narrated how her mum, neighbours and school mates shamed her for growing breasts early. She recounted how men were already trying to take advantage of her from the age of 9, by purchasing her things, just because she began growing breasts earlier than her peers. According to her, when her mother realized her breasts for the first time, she created a scene, as she called neighbours to come and see for themselves. She added that classmates also bullied and shamed her for her big breasts. She wrote: “Growing up I hated my big boobs It’s was not this funny o. Growing up I hate my boobs, I used to cry every night, lord why me? Why do I have boobs at the tender age of 9 wen my mate were all flat chested? Why ? Why? Now everyone thinks I have “spoil”. I recall meeting my best friend begging her to tie wrapper very tight on my chest so they can go back…true story. The reason I hate my boobs was my mother, su...