Skip to main content

My breast are too heavy and I hate them😥😥 Nigerian lady cries out

In her post, she disclosed how much she hates being busty and also narrated how her mum, neighbours and school mates shamed her for growing breasts early.
She recounted how men were already trying to take advantage of her from the age of 9, by purchasing her things, just because she began growing breasts earlier than her peers.
According to her, when her mother realized her breasts for the first time, she created a scene, as she called neighbours to come and see for themselves.
She added that classmates also bullied and shamed her for her big breasts.
She wrote:
“Growing up I hated my big boobs
It’s was not this funny o. Growing up I hate my boobs, I used to cry every night, lord why me? Why do I have boobs at the tender age of 9 wen my mate were all flat chested? Why ? Why? Now
everyone thinks I have “spoil”. I recall meeting my best friend begging her to tie wrapper very tight on my chest so they can go back…true story. The reason I hate my boobs was my mother, surprised? Don’t be, I’ll get there. At the tender age of 9 I’d know that my school teachers, lesson teacher and random guys were toasting me i didn’t understand why grown men were always buying my biscuits, sweet or ice cream. I didn’t but I do now ?. Okay back to the gist, one day I got into trouble as usual in my mother’s way of scolding me she usually takes off my clothes to whip me with cane or kobobo, as she proceeds to raise up my clothes my big round breast face her, she screamed
OMG ? this girl don spoil oo, neighbors come oo. Neighbor came both male and female.
See her chest as she small reach she don dey grow breast my mum said. My breast was there for everyone to see, judge, poke at. I just stood there wishing the ground could swallow me, wat is my offense, Did I give myself breast? I thought to myself. Na men dey drawn the breast a neighbor chip in. I couldn’t shower outside anymore like all my mates did, I’d queue like the grown up to use the bathroom. Oh!, and my class mate in primary school didn’t make life easy for me either, lol. I was picked on called bad girl just because I was the only one in my class with breast. I remember one day I had a sleep over in my class mate house we went in to shower I refused to take off my singlet, take it off she yelled, I said naa I’m good I’ll shower like this, she was adamant proceeded to pull my singlet up and viola breast in her face, I saw the shock, the disbelief, and disgust on her face. At the age of sixteen they were already like big size paw paw, very big round and sitting proudly on my chest. When my mate were all rocking tank tops i was forbidden ? to ever wear tank top, why? I don’t know.Lately I’ve been thinking of going for breast reduction? What do you think guys? Leave a comment please.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Politics- Prince Udebhulu promises to resuscitate some of the moribund markets in the local government communities

EKPOMA- The All Progressives Congress (APC) chairmanship aspirant in Esan west local government and the most vibrant, bold, erudite and promising young politician, Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu, promises to lead his people to the promise land if given the opportunity to serve his people. In his evening consultative live chat broadcast on his streamline TV, Prince Udebhulu assures all Esan west people to be rest assured as the long awaited development would be seen and he is not promising what he cannot do or achieve. He declared that he isn't taken the politics as do or die affair. Prince Udebhulu promised to set up several empowerment programmes that will benefit the people while vowing to resuscitate some of the moribund markets in the local government communities. He also vowed to eschew all sorts of multiple taxations while promising to hold constant stakeholders meeting with the people to know their needs and filling it. Prince Udebhulu however advised all aspiring aspirants to...

Laugh zone 9ja Episode 5

https ://youtu.be/ tBJjJ1CEJM0 This episode will make you laugh see how 3 apprenticed declared an engine missing in a whole workshop when oga wanted to have fun with his girlfriend this is a whole comic experience you can't afford to miss hurry now watch our recent episode and previous episode God bless you👍🏿 Laugh zone 9ja we global now!! Drop your comments

Kate Henshaw remorseful after bashing a woman’s car in Lekki TODAY

Popular Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has taken to Twitter to narrate the awful thing she did to a woman who tried to help her. According to her, she was at Lekki roundabout and the kind woman created space for her to move her car. There wasn’t enough space to manoeuvre and she ended up bashing the woman’s car. The kind woman however got upset but didn’t react, rather she drove off saying, ‘Kate Henshaw you bashed my car’.

Death penalty for hate speech will be amended says Senator sponsoring hate speech bill

LATEST POLITICS NEWS Senator sponsoring hate speech bill says death penalty will be amend Nurudeen Lawal - Senator Aliyu Abdullahi, the sponsor of the controversial hate speech bill, said death penalty in the bill will be amended - Abdullahi said the bill will be modified to reflect the views and wishes of Nigerians before it is passed into law - Nigerians have rejected the death penalty recommended as punishment for hate speech offenders by the bill, saying it is too harsh Senator Aliyu Abdullahi who is the sponsor of the bill seeking to check hate speech has reportedly given in to the agitations by Nigerians that death penalty will be amended.  The senator who is the deputy chief whip of the upper legislative chamber made this known in a statement released on Sunday, November 24.  According to the statement, the lawmaker, who is representing Niger North senatorial district, said the bill will be modified to reflect the views and wishes of Nigerians before it is pass...

Kogi election was outright war, won by bullets

Pic.2 Gov. Yahaya Bello during his accreditation before voting at Ahache Agassa Okenegba Ward, during the 2019 Kogi governorship election in Okene Local government Area of Kogi on Saturday (16/11/19). 07628/16/11/2019/Jones Bamidele/NAN Executive Director, Justice and Peace Development Initiative, JDPC, Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, Rev. Fr. Lawrence Emehel, monitored the last governorship election in Kogi State as a member of Nigeria Civil Society Situation Room. In this interview, he gives gory graphic details of the exercise, concluding that what took place did not qualify to be called an election. Let me begin with the logistics. At previous meetings, Prof. James Apam, the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Kogi State, made known the commission’s plans to deploy materials to address logistics challenges as was experienced in the general electionS earlier this year. Generally, there was an improvement in terms of preparedness on the part of Independent National Electoral Commissi...

On News!! See The World’s Longest Car” It Has Swimming Pool Inside

Cars are big boys’ toys. Most men will forgive you for sleeping with their wives but will never ever let you mess with their rides. Well, if you are one of them, I mean a sucker for cars, this piece will most definitely make your day. There are innumerable car models that come with tones of attractive features but none has surpassed the American Dream Limo which is currently making headlines, thanks to its super exaggerated length and other enticements like a swimming pool, a helicopter helipad among others. The car is considered as the world longest car. The American Dream Limo, a car that has not only turned heads but also left tongues wagging is owned by car collector and designer Jay Ohrberg of Burbank, California, US. Jay designed the car himself and now hires it out to people through his car hire company. The designer basically designed it for Hollywood movie to display and show in films. The 100ft long limo has 26 wheels and other stunning features like a King sized w...

NYSC Member donated all her money she recieved from her Nysc to buy school sandals for pupils where she served *WOW*

This is amazing one word for her Photos 👇

INEC instructed Not To Consent Melaye Return To Senate: PDP

The appeal court had annulled the February election of Melaye and ordered a fresh one which held on November 16, an exercise that was declared inconclusive while a supplementary poll fixed for November 30. Kola Ologbondiyan, spokesman of the PDP, while speaking on Saturday expressed worry that INEC might not conduct a free and fair election. He said, “It is public knowledge that all accredited local and international observers, including the Civil Society Situation Room, have declared that the elections did not meet the minimum standard for credible election and have unanimously called for outright cancelation. ” “There is indeed nothing to indicate that more people will not be massacred in the proposed Kogi West Senatorial re-run election. It is therefore doubtful if Nigerians will be prepared to participate in that re-run given their sordid experiences in the last election. “There is already a growing consensus across the nation that participating in elections by INE...

BBNaija 2019: What lies in the future of Mercy-Ike's relationship?

• Reality tv show, Big Brother Nigeria has ended. But, the effect still lingers. 30 days have passed since the grand finale that produced Mercy as the winner of the "Pepper Dem" edition and we are looking at the evolution of her romantic entanglement with Ike. The pair fell in love on the reality TV show and there are no signs of them slowing down • • When the relationship kicked off in the big brother house, fans had a lot of mixed feelings and of course, aired their views. One faction believed that they were not a perfect match and Mercy would dump Ike once the show is over. The other faction thought they were cute together, the perfect Bonnie and Clyde couple. • • In the big brother house, the pair were always scheming (from theft to purchasing immunity) and encouraging each other to be the best versions of themselves. Mercy Lambo hated losing at any task and Ike on the other hand constantly spoke about how winning the game was the only thing on his mind (he eventua...

Fall goes blonde with his beards check out his new look